Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Week's Rundown



It's finally here, Thanksgiving week and I do love Thanksgiving! Family time, good food(which I can no longer eat a lot of, but rest assured I can still eat some good stuff, lol), shopping on Black Friday, and most of all remembering all the things in your life that you are most thankful for.

On Monday I went to the girl's school for Taylor's parent breakfast and spent some time with her. I love going to their school and seeing their sweet little faces when mommy arrives..priceless!

Yesterday our church Lifesong was giving away free Thanksgiving dinners to needy families in our community and while I ran some errands I felt God tugging at my heart strings to purchase a turkey since they needed more, so I did and brought it by the church where people were lined up and I helped with the distributing process which was a blessing. To be able to give back to your community is awesome and God did amazing things yesterday! The church had planned to give out 100 meals and God provided 300!

Today, I am meeting a friend that I haven't seen in a few years and I'm so excited to see her and catch up! We will probably go get our Christmas tree today too..YAY!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we'll be going to Easley to spend the day with David's family. David wasn't here last Thanksgiving, so I'm so blessed he'll be with us this holiday season! We'll also be taking Thanksgiving dinner to David's dad who lives alone and would not get Thanksgiving dinner otherwise.

Friday, my brave friend Nicole and I are going Black Friday shopping at 2am in the morning, LOL! Some people think we're crazy, but I like crazy and I'm always up for a little girl time which goes hand in hand with shopping! So, YAY for FRIDAY!!

The rest of the weekend entails relaxation, something we'll all need by the time this week is over! I hope all my friends and family have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING and that we all take the time to praise God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon our lives, not just this week, but EVERY DAY~there is always something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment