Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grateful

I have so much in my life to be grateful for. Here are just a few:)

~I am so grateful for a savior that loves me unconditionally despite all my flaws!

~I am so grateful for my sweet little family who make this life worth living.

~I am so grateful for my momma who loves with all her heart and has taught me to do the same.

~I am so grateful for the time we spent with our family during Thanksgiving last week.

~I am so grateful for God's provisions.

~I am so grateful for our heat in our home!

~I am so grateful for my friends..I love each one of them in their own special way:)

~I am so grateful to be able to celebrate the birth of our precious savior this month!

~I am so grateful for my health/weight loss...I have never weighed less than my husband and now I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment