Saturday, November 14, 2009

Precious Family Time


Today we had some precious family time and it was one of the best days of my life!


This morning we went to Walmart in Greer and dropped off our "Blanket Bundles"...what an awesome feeling to be able to give to someone in need and also teach my girls a valuable lesson in the process! We will do this again next year for sure! We even got to meet Kristin Roberts from HIS Radio and take a pic with her:)
We came home for lunch and then went to Greer City Park to snap some pictures. They have done an amazing job downtown and it was a gorgeous place to take pictures. After that, we took the girls to Kids Planet in Greer so they could play awhile and then it was off to Dairy Queen for some ice-cream..YUM!
On the way home we decided to stop by the "Campbell Covered Bridge" and it was gorgeous there as well. Another great photo op! I am lovin my new Canon XS Rebel camera, it is amazing! The weather was so beautiful today and I am just so thankful to God for such a beautiful day spent with my family who I treasure so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment