Friday, November 13, 2009

This Week's Thanks

~Making new friends...Christina, I think you're a sweetheart and I look forward to getting to know you better and hanging out more..we are a lot alike!

~Lifesong ladies bible study....I have enjoyed spending time with the ladies in my group and just sharing our hearts with each other...sad it's almost over, but looking forward to the next one in January!

~Reconnecting with friends...Amy, I think you're amazing and your passion for Christ is an awesome thing....I love hanging out with you and hope to hang out more....you're special and you are a ROCKIN bible study leader!!

~The chance to help others especially during the holidays....a few weeks ago Taylor & Hannah gave away 6 of their blankets and tomorrow we'll be bundling them up with canned goods and dropping them off at HIS radio for "Blanket bundles" which gives to needy adults/children...an awesome lesson for my girls to learn. Our church Lifesong is also giving away free Thanksgiving dinners and my friends and I went in together to get a bunch of items for a family...feels good when you can give especially when you think of just how much God has given you:)

~My friends Kristy, Nicole, Candy, & Lori...I love ya'll SO MUCH and am SO THANKFUL for your friendships every day...you make me laugh and I can always be myself with you! Ya'll ROCK!

~My sweet Taylor for getting chosen as "Terrific Kid" in her classroom this month...we have waited 5 yrs for this to happen and I am one PROUD momma of my smart, talented, creative, sweet girl! Mommy LOVES you Tay Tay!!

~My handsome hubby who makes me smile and laugh every day..I love you baby!

~The opportunity to stay home and be proud of what I do every day...I love my life as a mommy and wife!

~God's GRACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment