Monday, November 16, 2009

Thought Closet Makeover To Be Continued......




For the past six weeks I've been doing a bible study called "Me, Myself & Lies" a thought closet makeover and oh, what a makeover my thought closet has needed!

I have learned so much about myself through this study and most of the things I learned were things I didn't want to learn, but they needed to be learned and God knew it all along, that's exactly why he brought me to it in the first place!

I made some new friends that I pray I'll keep a close relationship with and be able to be open and honest with because I know God placed them in my life for a reason!

I learned that my thought closet is filled with lies and is filled with ME when it needs to be all about HIM! I learned that I am a control FREAK that needs to be put on a leash at times so that others don't fall prey to the monster within me! I learned that I assume too much which in turn, only brings me misery. I learned that my actions reflect everything that I am and may speak more to others than they should! I learned that despite all the lies, rubbish, and negative talk that I speak to myself, God loves me anyway! I learned that I need to speak truth to my soul in order to answer God's calling for me as a christian woman!

My thought closet makeover will always need to be "To be continued" because it's a daily makeover that requires constant attention to detail and now I have all the tools I need to revamp my entire wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment