Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blessed

I have been thinking a lot lately about how truly blessed I am and I thank God for what he has done and continues to do in my life!

~I am blessed because God provides for all my needs even when it seems like there is no other way-HE always makes a way!

~I am blessed with a loving, hard working, caring husband who just happens to be my best friend and who also puts up with a lot of poo from me, LOL! I honestly love that man to my core!

~I am blessed with two beautiful, smart, loving, creative little girls who are my world and I do everything for them!

~I am blessed with having had the opportunity of a life changing surgery...it has restored my self esteem, my self confidence and it's revived my love for myself..I am ME again!

~I am blessed with a beautiful home that is just enough for my sweet little family and two dogs and even more blessed that it has A/C and heat!

~I am blessed with amazing friendships that I would be lost without!

~I am blessed with wonderful parents.

~I am blessed with the opportunity to meet with awesome ladies for a life altering Bible study every week!

~I am blessed to be a part of a wonderful church-Lifesong:)

In the every normal day of our lives when we often forget our blessings and choose to remember our complaints and misfortunes, I choose to take time every day to count my blessings, one by one, for I know what the Lord hath done for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment