Monday, June 22, 2009

Anticipation Has Arrived!


The England household has been filled with anticipation lately as it gets closer and closer to David coming home from the Army! David still has to pass one more p/t test in order to graduate and come home this Saturday, but I have layed that burden at God's feet and I am trusting the Lord to carry David through it.

We are preparing for him to come home on time and have been very busy the past week. I am in "My husband is coming home after eight months and I need to have my house spic and span" OCD cleaning mode, LOL! I have to clean the whole house from top to bottom even if David isn't that concerned with it, I just want it to be perfect when he walks through that door! I'm also in "I just lost eighty-two pounds and I need to make sure I look HOT when my man comes home" mode! I'm going to get my hair done on Wednesday, a pedi on Friday and my eyebrows waxed on Friday just to look as good as I can possibly get, LOL! I just can't wait to see my husband! I LOVE him more than anything and being away from him for this long has been hard on my heart. He's my best friend and my soul mate and the distance has only proved how strong our love for eachother truly is.

The girls are so EXCITED for their daddy to come home as well! They spent this past weekend painting Father's Day cards for him and making him a "Welcome Home" poster to bring to the airport. I'm so proud of them for being strong while their daddy has been gone! This journey has been long and difficult at times, but God has taught us all so much throughout and he has never left our side. I pray that this journey has now come to an end and we will embark on a new journey together as a family all the while looking back and thanking God for what he has taught us with no regrets, for he has a reason for it all!

1 comment:

  1. Amen girl!! I am so excited that your man is coming home as well. I am also so proud of you... you have changed so much over the past eight months.... I know that if I can see it then others do as well. You are an awesome wife, mom, daughter, and friend. I know that God is looking down on you and smiling..... He loves you so much Caley and He is so proud of you as well. I am so blessed to have been a part of your life for the eight months David has been gone.... you have taught me a lot.... and I look foward to our friendship growing and growing when David does come home. Luv ya sweetness!!!!

    ReplyDelete