Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for~

1) That I made it through my third surgery this year and God had his hands on me all three times:)

2) My husband David who takes extra special care of me after surgery....he's a sweetie pie:)

3) My friends who helped me out with getting the girls to and from school, called to check on me, sent me well wishes, brought us food, and prayed for me..I LOVE YOU ALL!

4) My momma who loves me so much and went out of her way to help us out of a certain situation that lifted a huge burden off my shoulders-she teaches me how to have a giving heart every day!

5)Christmas specials on tv...make for great family time together:)

6) Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookies plug ins-AHHHHH!!!

7) This is the last week of school before Christmas vacation and that means a break from driving..YAY!

8) God's unwavering provision in my life..I love my sweet Jesus!

9) Lifesong church..can't say enough about the people there and the work that Jesus is doing through them:)

10) $3 prescriptions-ROCK!

11) The nurses at Hillcrest Hospital-it's probably my favorite hospital in the upstate

12)Lortabs are wonderful when recovering from surgery-just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment