Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was so busy for me, but it was a great weekend!
I babysat Haley & Logan on Friday night and those kids are so sweet, I just love them:) Then Saturday the girls spent the night with my sister and David and I went to Columbia to go Christmas shopping and clothes shopping which of course was fun and it was so nice just spending time alone with the love of my life. It gave us some time to appreciate each other and all the things God has blessed us with!
Sunday I babysat my sweet friend Candy's three children and it was fun to spend time with them while their parents enjoyed a little football in Charlotte. It just makes my day when the children I babysit want me to come back and babysit again and tell me they like me....I know I've done my job when I hear that:)
Today is Monday and it's back to the normal routine which I actually enjoy. I started a ladies bible study at Lifesong church with Kristy and I really enjoyed it this morning and enjoyed meeting new ladies. I am so excited and ready to hear and learn what God is trying to say to me and following his will for my life. Things have been difficult lately, but I have been reminded of exactly how blessed I truly am no matter what challenges come my way! God is still here and he's not going anywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment