Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thanks

I'm thankful for:

~Shane and Candy giving us free tickets to the Lynard Skynard concert this past Saturday...we went with our friends Jamie, Kristy, Lori and Shannon and had a BLAST!! THANKS SHANE & CANDY!!

~My momma coming to visit...I ♥ my momma SO MUCH!

~My new found self confidence...there is nothing like learning to love yourself again!

~Losing 115 lbs....Thank YOU Jesus for giving me the opportunity to have a surgery that has truly changed my life!

~My handsome, hard working, loving husband who has ALWAYS loved me for who I am!

~The way my husband stares at me and smiles..takes my breath away!

~The ladies bible study at Lifesong....the ladies are awesome and the bible study has changed my life!

~God's unwavering love for me and his willingness to cling to my side no matter what storms come my way!

~Music...it's an important part of my life:)

~My sweet, beautiful girls who make me proud to be a mom EVERY single day!!

~Yankee Candles...Mmmm, I never get tired of that amazing smell!

~FRIENDS:)

~A marriage that is still TRUE, still SOLID, still gives me BUTTERFLIES, and still ROCKS my WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment