Monday, October 19, 2009

Thankful

My dear friend Candy often blogs about what she is thankful for and I thought it was time for me to do a thankful blog as well:)

I'm thankful for:

~My sweet David for loving me even when I'm a pain in the booty:)
~My precious girls for bringing a smile to my face every single day!
~Despite our a/c & heat being broken, the weather has been very tolerable so far and at least our power bill has gone down!
~My friends who are always there for me whenever and wherever, I LOVE them!
~Jennifer Rothschild bible study "Me, myself and lies"..it's a thought provoking, soul searching, God seeking study and I am being transformed because of it!
~My Jesus for never leaving me no matter how many times I screw up!
~Yankee Candle pumpkin spice~INDESCRIBEABLE!
~Aafes/PX at Ft. Jackson
~The fall weather, I LOVE IT:)

No comments:

Post a Comment