Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY GIRL!




On this day seven years ago at 4:22pm, I gave birth to a healthy nine pound eleven ounce baby girl~Hannah Mary Elizabeth! She's my baby and it makes me sad that she's growing up so quickly, but I am also blessed to have her in my life and I've been able to witness every milestone in her life so far.


Hannah is my princess, my drama queen, my mini-me, my rock star, my fashionista, my smart, creative, beautiful girl and I'm so proud of her in every way! I look back on this day and smile because I will never forget how it felt to hold my baby girl in my arms for the first time. She's my angel and I thank God for her every day! HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY HANNAH MARY ELIZABETH! Mommy LOVES YOU with all her heart!! XOXOXOXOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment