Monday, August 30, 2010

My Sweet Hannah Is Eight!!
















On this day eight years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful 9lb 9oz baby girl at 4:22pm~Hannah Mary Elizabeth! From the moment I laid eyes on her, she took my breath away and every time I look into her big, beautiful, brown eyes I see myself and smile. Hannah is almost a carbon copy of myself and I couldn't love her more! She's my funny, talented, loving, sweet, generous, smart, beautiful, drama queen , DIVA all wrapped up into one and she brings me pure joy!! I am blessed to have watched her bloom into a beautiful young lady who loves Jesus, her family, her friends and life itself!! I thank God for her every day and pray that she continues to follow Him through life and I pray that she will be the salt and light to all she encounters. HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY HANNAH...I'm BLESSED to be your Mommy and I LOVE YOU from here to heaven!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment