Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The End Of Summer Is Approaching

Well, there are only three more weeks and the girls start back to school! I can't believe how fast this summer went by. When the girls got out of school back in June, I was just praying that their daddy would finally make it home in time to enjoy the summer with the girls before they headed back to class and now it's all coming to an end.
We've enjoyed our summer so far...we've visited lots of family, gone to the movies, went to a theme park, gone to the beach, and we're going to the beach again next week. I think no matter what we've done this summer, we truly realized how important it is just to be together as a family again and we made memories together that will last a lifetime!
Even though the summer is almost over, I'm more than ready to get back into our normal routine and possibly even start working a part time job while the girls are in school. Being on a schedule and having a day to day routine works really well for our family, so I'm glad to get right to it!
So, as the end of summer closes in, I want to thank God for blessing me with a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls who I adore spending every moment with and thank him for giving us such a wonderful summer where we were finally reunited!

No comments:

Post a Comment