Friday, July 24, 2009

Carowinds FUN!








We went to Carowinds today and it has been a while since we've been there...it was SO MUCH FUN! We went on a ton of roller coasters and that was a milestone for me because the last time we went, I weighed close to 300 lbs and couldn't even ride any of the coasters or rides which was quite depressing. So, after losing close to 100 lbs, I could fit on all the rides so easily, it felt AWESOME! We went to the water park in Carowinds too and I have never been because I just didn't have the nerve to walk around in a bathing suit or get on any of the water rides..today, I didn't have a care in the world, I was just there with my family to enjoy them and have a good time!
Family time is so important and I'm so glad we got to spend time together as a family today!




No comments:

Post a Comment